Co-Founder at Labelbox — We are hiring!
Mar 2018 - Present
Labelbox is a collaborative training data platform for rapidly building artificial intelligence applications. We help enterprises create and manage labeled data at scale so that they can focus on building what their customers want. We are backed by Kleiner Perkins, First Round Capital and Gradient Ventures (Google's AI Investment firm).
Nov 2017 - Mar 2018
Led the platform efforts at DroneDeploy with a team of seven engineers
Jan 2017 - Nov 2017
Oct 2015 - Jan 2017
● Working on web, iOS and android with Angular 2 ● Building out core infrastructure, payments, map processing, data analysis...
May 2015 - Jul 2015
● Consulted for one of the world's largest employers ● Helped architect a component based design with AngularJS
Apr 2015 - Jun 2015
● Developed Native Web App with AngularJS, Firebase and Reactive Extensions ● Server written in NodeJS and hosted on Heroku ● Architected a streamlined process for video hosting with Amazon Web Services. ● Unit Testing both the Client and Server with Karma and Jasmine
Nov 2014 - May 2015
● Used AngularJS to create version control for patient records ● Used Hibernate (Java) to enhance web services (added Implicit Grant to OAuth2 authentication)
Nov 2014 - Apr 2015
Apr 2014 - Oct 2014
Software Development Intern
Jul 2014 - Aug 2014
Product Development Intern
● Created Automated Tools for client onboarding ● Experienced a three person startup in an accelerator (ER Accelerator) ● Communicated with clients and investors to help improve the direction of MobileSuites ● Produced marketing materials with photoshop ● Helped create / research pitch deck
Jun 2012 - Aug 2013
Intern Software Development
● Communicated with clients, running and verify reports ● Utilized various technology, CRM, Excel, word mail merge, and others ● Compared statistics and reconciled records