Engagement & Product Director at UBI Plataforma
Bilingual professional with over 18 years of experience in Product/Business Development, Innovation and Telecommunications. Proven skills orchestrating cross-functional teams for the development and operation of digital products and services ensuring timely completion of projects deadlines.
Ask me about
May 2019 - Present
Engagement & Product Director
Insurtech company who offers car insurance per use (telematics-based) - Refine and re-launch telematic's algorithm, improving user experience (including mobile apps UX/UI interface). - Assess the onboarding process for B2B companies with an Admin Console Webapp. - Define user engagement app strategies.
Nov 2016 - Apr 2019
COGSA Comercializadora Global
Co-Founder / Operations Director
- Responsible for the strategic planning of the company (Sales, Alliances, Roadmaps, Processes) - Habilitación de canales de venta Marketplaces (Mercado Libre, Linio, Groupon, Claro Shop, Walmart, Privalia)
Mar 2013 - Dec 2016
Co-Founder / Product Director
- Responsible for the inception, development, launch, operation and redesign of Cinema Uno's platform - Collaboration in the overall strategic plan of the company - Created value chain & strategic map of the company - Responsible for video transcoding process - Definition of the mailing strategy for the end user.
Apr 2010 - Jul 2014
- Design and creation of new products, services and business models for Enterprise and Mass Markets - Responsible for the inception, launch & operation of AXTEL WiFi Xtremo, a new WiFi Metro network, covering more than a 1,000 hotspots with high speed fiber.
Jun 2007 - Feb 2012
Tecnológico de Monterrey
Radio Host on Frecuencia Tec 94.9 FM
- Host on music programs "Alta Fidelidad" & "Blues Explosion".
Jun 2007 - Mar 2010
Wholesale Pricing Manager
- Development of business case and profitability analysis for a yearly quota of $34M USD - Development of strategic pricing structures for Wholesale market segment increasing sales by 40% - Responsible for new product development and monitoring of market prices and regulations - Responsible for Wholesale's capital expenditure budget (planning and administration) - Creation of Customer Offer Briefs specialized in Wholesale Market (Carriers and Call Centers).
Aug 2004 - May 2007
Wholesale Sales Engineering Manager
- Drive technical sales engineering activities in the wholesale segments - Identifying improvements to business processes - Provide coordination and technical expertise in the facilitation of product/service design, proposal, demo, trials and implementations - Development and implementation of new products / projects along with marketing - Ensure efficient service delivery to achieve customer satisfaction - Investment & cost analysis as an input for Wholesale's business cases
Oct 2003 - Aug 2004
Network Capacity Planner
- Model and analyze network traffic volume and distribution, recommending growth strategies and topology changes. - Network capacity reports presented to company's COO.
Feb 2002 - Oct 2003
- Radio interference analysis for pre-sales feasibilities. - Elaboration of Microwave Engineering and As-Built documents - Control of the legal requirements before COFETEL for the installation of microwave links.
2015 - 2017
Master in Business Innovation
1996 - 2001
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
Ingeniero en Electrónica y Comunicaciones, Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering