Lead Software Architect | Open Source RPA Specialist @ Prime Control
São Paulo, BR
- Valid US work visa - Available for moving and traveling. - Good experience with management and development of IT teams - Experience with identification and use of emerging technologies - Solid Experience conducting RPA projects - Solid experience with Python, Robot Framework, SQL,, and APIs - Experience in defining solution architecture - Experience in development cycles using Scrum - Web development experience - Experience in automation of Web, API, Desktop, and Mobile applications - Experience in working with large architectures. - Solid Experience with technical support in complex enterprise environments - Solid Experience with integration products such as WSO2 EI and API Manager, Kong, etc) - Passionate about dealing directly with the customers and providing them the best experience and solutions - AWS accreditations (technical and commercial) - WSO2 Certified Professional - TOEFL English proficiency certification.
Ask me about
Oct 2019 - Present
Lead Solutions Architect / Technical Manager
- Software development and RPA projects management - Team leadership (360-degree feedback, hiring Interviews, etc) - Lead and conduct technical training programs for new employees. - Solutions and Architecture Design - Technical consulting, pre-sales, and POCs development - Good experience facing customers in meetings, presentations, etc. - Open Source RPA Specialist - Python, Robot Framework and Robocorp Suite - Good experience with Python and AWS services (lambda, api gateway, sns, sqs, dynamoDB, IAM, Cloud watch, S3, KMS, SAM, ECS, etc) - Solid experience with agile methodologies - Solid programming skills (Python, Java, C/C++)
Dec 2018 - Jan 2020
Senior Software Engineer - LATAM/NA/EMEA
Dec 2017 - Dec 2018
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Software Engineer II
- Tests automation using Python, Selenium, and Robot Framework - I created all the automation test project structure and the integration with GitLab CI/CD. - Experience with docker containers - Experience with Vagrant - Trained the other QA team members on how to use Git, Robot, and GitLab. - Creation of test cases and test plans - Experience with BDD in regression and user acceptance tests. - Python scripts development - API tools (Postman, SoapUI) - Full-stack development using Laravel framework. - Experience with JQuery, Boostrap - Experience using Git and GitLab for code versioning - Experience with GitLab pipelines, CI/CD - Experience with Jira and Zephyr - Solid experience with Scrum.
Dec 2016 - Dec 2017
Site Reliability Engineer
- Python programming (scripts, serverless apps(Azure Function, Amazon Lambda)) and Shell script. - AutoHotkey automation scripts development. - Solid experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Servers. - IBM Websphere Application Server administration (troubleshooting, deploys, fix packs installation, IBM HTTP Server set up). - Solid experience in ITIL processes and IT Service Management tools. - Performance monitoring using Zabbix (Event and graph analysis, triggers set up, etc) - Deployments using Jenkins
Mar 2016 - Dec 2016
EDI Team Leader
- I was responsible to support the analysts with complex issues. - I was in charge of the development of technical documentation, giving training for new employees, generate reports, and to attend to lead meetings. - I was responsible for the SLA management.
Mar 2015 - Dec 2016
Sintel Tecnologia e Informação S.A.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Support Analyst
- I was responsible to analyze the root causes of problems related to EDI/B2B transactions, so as our system's database problems; - Support day-to-day operations, helping users and teaching them how to use our software and solving doubts; - Remote support via VNC, Team viewer, LogMeIn, VPN connections, etc. - ERP integration support; - Documents transmission monitoring; - EDI documents analysis: RND, ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML, and other standards - Communication troubleshooting; - I have good knowledge of most VAN technologies and processes, such as Open Text(GXS), T-Systems, NeoGrid, DI2S, Elemica, MGR, etc. - EDI projects deployment; - EDI standards translations; - +3 years experience in automotive manufacturing processes and OEM's EDI rules, helping our customers reduce the penalties received for errors sending/receiving EDI documents.
Jan 2014 - Feb 2015
Jr Systems Analyst
- Distributed Systems monitoring and Wintel/Unix 1st Level Support, responsible for making the initial troubleshoot and break & fix (health check, JVM recycle, data restore); - Technical skills to work with Linux, IBM AIX, Solaris, and Windows Servers. - Work on reactive alerts with high complexity level with business impact; - Root cause analyses elaboration and continuous processes improvement; - Actively participated in conference calls; - 24x7 Team.
Sep 2012 - Aug 2013
IT Support Assistant
- I was responsible for all day-to-day small business IT routines such as backup, users support, hardware maintenance, etc. - I also was the system's administrator, responsible to ensure network availability, Active Directory administration, set up firewalls, e-mail management, and network rules. - I was responsible to manage the area's budget, buy new equipment and software licenses. - shellscript and batch programming.
Jul 2006 - Jul 2008
EDP Energias do Brasil S/A
Programming in C language.