FP&A associate at BlaBlaCar
Ask me about
Mar 2020 - Present
Mar 2018 - Mar 2020
Senior consultant in Transaction Services
Fast track: ▪ March 2018 - June 2018: junior analyst ▪ July 2018: confirmed analyst ▪ July 2019: senior consultant Buy-side and sell-side due diligences, mainly for investment funds but also for corporates. Specialised in due diligences on small/midcap companies and startups.
Jul 2017 - Dec 2017
Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners
Private Equity analyst intern
▪ Financial and strategic analyses of investment opportunities, interactions with the entrepreneurs and their panel of advisors, financial modelling, writing of investment notes. ▪ Portfolio monitoring and analyses on investments’ exit opportunities. ▪ Worked on 3 closed investments.
Apr 2016 - Aug 2016
Transaction services analyst intern
▪ Buy-side financial due diligences: reviewed the target’s financial statements, budget and business plan, analysed its debt, created the acquisition’s organisation chart, produced the final report. ▪ Full valuation of a chemical firm with comparable transactions and DCF methods. ▪ Audited the Net Operating Income of a portfolio of Parisian offices.
Sep 2015 - May 2016
Product development - Early-stage startup
Early-stage startup specialised in SaaS climatic business intelligence. Metigate improves the operational activity of firms impacted by the weather thanks to forecast tools based on climatic signals. ▪ Created a statistical model that filters the weather component on a given data set. ▪ Brainstormed with the CEO on the product development, the market targeted and the model integration.
Dec 2014 - Apr 2015
Financial audit intern
▪ Financial audit missions: review of equity, tangible and intangible assets, cash, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Audited companies mainly operated in the industrial market. ▪ Advisory missions and development of Mazars’ real estate department: created the support material for an invitation to tender, created an Excel decision-making tool valuating the client’s real estate assets.
Jun 2014 - Nov 2014
Management control intern
▪ Review and forecast of the Sales department performance. ▪ Monthly and quarterly closing with production of a report for the Financial Committee. ▪ Redesign and automation of the Group's reporting thanks to VBA.
Jan 2013 - Feb 2013
Athena Advisors - French Property Experts
Marketing and Sales assistant
▪ Sales department: - management of the prospects database - real estate agents and developers follow-up ▪ Marketing department: - exploitation of the prospects database to develop and implement the firm's marketing strategy - management of the company's English website with writing of sections in English.
2016 - 2017
MSc in International Finance
2012 - 2016
Ecole centrale de Lille
Master of Science in Engineering
2010 - 2012
Scientific preparatory school (classes préparatoires scientifiques), MPSI / PSI*
2007 - 2010
André Boulloche high school
French scientific baccalaureate, Option “mathematics”