Founder at Hibear
Ask me about
Jan 2017 - Present
Hibear Design Co
Hibear Co is an outdoor and travel gear company. We make gear that goes beyond the status quo to inspire a world better than we found it. We built the All-Day Adventure Flask: insulated, sustainable, easy to clean, rugged and versatile enough to make your favorite beverages in one flask—from cold brew to cocktails. Yet it's simple enough to use as your everyday water bottle.
Nov 2011 - Present
US Navy Reserve
Lieutenant (O-3) – Supply Corps
• Fleet Logistic Center DET Djibouti Africa Division Officer managed fleet logistics within the AOR • Assigned to Navy Cargo Handling Battalion Eight managing operations for 300+ member unit • Defense Contracting experience with DCMA Eastern Region Command • Experience with supply, logistics, combat support, readiness, contracting and fiscal issues.
2015 - 2016
Online premium brand reseller for soft goods and clothing with a focus on Amazon distribution channel and fulfillment by Amazon.
Feb 2012 - Mar 2014
• #1 Producer in managed account investment sales • Manage 300 million dollar book of high net worth client assets. • Proactively contact and address financial planning needs and present solutions to meet long-term goals. • Responsible for client asset management and utilize investment portfolios, fixed income and mutual funds. • Delivers asset retention through expert relationship management resulting in consolidation and increased profitability. • Recipient of the Top Financial Consultant Award for advice
Feb 2011 - Feb 2012
• Used effective investment guidance, recommendations, and careful analysis of portfolios, delivered a world-class dynamic relationship to clients. • Tailored solutions with a suitable strategy to fit every client’s unique financial situation, for institutions and individuals. • Leveraged advanced investment concepts to best mitigate risk and uncertainty while fostering a long-term relationship.
Sep 2006 - Feb 2009
• Managed relationships, established investment plans, and analyzed securities using modern portfolio theory. • #1 ranked Investment Representative in New England • Spoke on behalf of Fidelity Investments at public events and seminars • Mentored and trained colleagues
Aug 2005 - Sep 2006
Retirement Investment Specialist
• Assisted high net worth participants in employer sponsored plans in an operational and consultative capacity. • Spearheaded a program to streamline a repeatable process that increased asset retention across all retirement consultants. • #6 ranked Retirement Investment Specialist in country; #1 in Merrimack office; #1 ranked for asset retention in country • Recipient of Golden Call Award • Demonstrated outstanding interpersonal and group communication skills • Promoted to Investments Representative in September 2006
Apr 2004 - Aug 2005
American Express Financial Advisors
• Developed individualized investment portfolios for clients based on distinct financial needs. • Cultivated relationships with clients based on confidence and trust and assisted them with retirement, education, and estate planning goals. • Developed client base through effective listening, networking, public speaking engagements, seminars, and cold-calling • Demonstrated strong knowledge of financial and retirement planning options and portfolio balancing including 401(k), 457, 403(b), pension plans, IRAs (Roth, traditional, rollover, simple, SEP), 529, mutual funds, annuities, and insurance
2009 - 2011
Suffolk University - Sawyer School of Management
1999 - 2003
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration