Pierre Hebrard

10 years in tech, Pricing & Saas Expert

3

Office Hours

How does this work?
Want to ask Pierre a question before booking?
Send a screener to confirm.
About

I am a French Tech Entrepreneur. Spent a few years in banking, Built Jumia in Africa (Managing director in kenya then COO in nigeria), and have been building Pricemoov for 5 years now, a leading software in Pricing

Ask me about
Work experience
logo

Jan 2016 - Present

Pricemoov

Co-Founder & CEO

Pricemoov is the price management platform that uses AI technologies to always find the right price. Combining multiple data sources, Pricemoov algorithms analyze the consumers' behaviors, forecast the demand and compute the right price at any moment. The platform allows the teams to leverage all these data in order to define their pricing strategy, pilot their prices in real time and analyze the performance of the strategies.

Jul 2015 - Nov 2015

Jumia Nigeria

COO

> COO of the largest ecommerce marketplace in Nigeria - In charge of Customer Experience on Jumia (Purchase experience, Delivery Experience, Product Experience, After Sales Experience ..), IT projects, Call center ... - Put in place an ambitious plan to transform the overall NPS of the company across many verticals - Managed a team of experienced operations leaders to transform the company

logo

Jul 2014 - Jul 2015

Jumia Kenya

CEO

> CEO of the largest E-Commerce Logistical Provider in Kenya • Grew the team from 10 original employees to 250+ across Internal Operations, Logistics, Finance, Human Ressources • Grew the number of packages handled (from picking items in our warehouses to the delivery to customer's doorstep) by 3,200% in 2 years (1,000 packages/month to 41,000/month) • Scaled the company to be able to deliver with our own operations in Cash On Delivery more than 75% of the Urban population in Kenya (remaining 25% with 3PL Partners) • Grew our Net Promoter Score from below 0 to a consistent monthly 60+ (on a -100/100 scale) • Fully Responsible of P&L Management > Strategically planning and managing long term initiatives for operational improvements: • Operations costs projections and capacity planning based on volume forecasts • Performance monitoring (KPI dashboards) • Key Account Management and high level negotiations with clients (Jumia, Kaymu, etc) and 3PL partners top management • Cutting edge innovations through own systems improvements and partnerships with young local startups > Involvement in various Jumia Logistics Group Level Decisions: • Design and Implementation of Best Practices throughout the Supply Chain in all AIG-Express countries in Africa • Core member of System improvement team - Led Agile initiatives to make our systems more performant and relevant • Successfully piloted and implemented multiple projects across countries

logo

Oct 2013 - Jul 2014

JUMIA KENYA

Head of Operations

Head of Operations - Jumia Kenya - Management of Jumia's Operations in Kenya. Leading 4 teams (Inbound, Outbound, After-Sales, Production) - 50+ Employees - Development of all Operational Processes

Sep 2012 - Oct 2013

Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking - SG CIB

Trader Assistant

Front Office Analyst: Trader Assistant - Proprietary Trading - Risk monitoring on various sensitivities - Explanation and detailed analysis of P&L - Pricing and reporting tools development (VBA, SQL) - Managing relationships between Front Office, Dev teams, Middle Office and Back Office - Producing pricing data for traders

logo

Jun 2011 - Sep 2011

Morgan Stanley

Private Equity Analyst

Front Office Analyst: Private Equity Real Estate - Advanced Financial Modeling (DCF, LBO Model, Trading and Transaction comparables) - Preparation of client presentations, due diligence - Involved in various acquisitions

Jun 2010 - Sep 2010

BBSP

Analyst Intern

Summer Internship: Technical Analysis and Consulting - Writing specifications for a software dedicated to financial series analysis - Chart pattern recognition, econophysics - Received advanced technical analysis training

logo

Jul 2009 - Aug 2009

Airbus

Engineer Intern

Internship in the Logistics Department. - In charge of providing a cost estimate for the replacement of most of the electronic devices in the A350 by Lead-Free components.

Education

2010 - 2011

Imperial College London

MSc, MSc in Mathematics and Finance

2008 - 2011

CentraleSupélec

Diplôme d'Ingenieur, Engineering

2006 - 2008

Lycée Pierre de Fermat

2003 - 2006

Lycée Lapérouse Albi

Baccalaureat, Sciences

Is Pierre a match?
Yes! How does this work?

© 2022 OfficeHours Technologies Co.