Share what you know and give back
It's the easiest way to double your impact.
Host Office Hours and raise money for causes you care about.
Create your Office Hours consulting profile
Choose your charity from over a million registered nonprofit organizations
Host an Office Hours and donate your proceeds toward a meaningful cause
Featured partner: TEACH
TEACH (Together Educating All Children in Hospitals) is a volunteer-led 501(c)3 that brings fun, hands-on STEM education to hospitalized children nationwide.
- 3500+Children and Young Adults Served ages 3 to 21
- 30Hospitals impacted from East to West Coast and Internationally
- 1000+Volunteers from over 10 medical schools and universities
- 75+STEM module activities and interactive experiments
“I would like to thank all the members of TEACH. Your first visit to our Pediatric Unit was an incredible success. Thank you so much more for making hospitalized children so engaged in science.”Vivian AlestraChild Life Specialist, Dept. of Pediatrics, Staten Island University
“My child felt like a kid with a friend for the first time in a while. Thank you for the impact you had on my child and for the difference you are making for so many others.”F. R.Parent, Brooklyn, NY
Frequently asked questions
- How does this work?
- Which organizations can I donate to?
- I'm a client. How can I make a contribution?
- Is this tax deductible?
- I'm an advisor based outside the US. Can I make a donation?
- What is ShoppingGives?
- What is TEACH?