Senior Account Executive at Vartopia
Results driven MBA graduate with 13 years of professional experience in Channel Sales, Higher Education, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Management. I am always exploring growth career opportunities that apply both my education and experience to new industries. • A proven leader, consultant, business partner, and communicator • Sets department performance pace and consistently exceeds expectations • Excellent at C-level consulting and relationship development • Strength in coaching and mentoring leaders • Strong business acumen provides unique perspective to solve complex business challenges. • Entrepreneurial spirit thrives in a dynamic and demanding environment. • Achieves long-term success through an altruistic perspective
Ask me about
Dec 2020 - Present
Senior Account Executive
We believe your CRM should be your single source of truth, built from a common vendor-partner data set, so you can capitalize on opportunities the way you want.
Mar 2020 - Dec 2020
Territory Sales Manager
Flock Safety’s ALPR system securely captures images while the proprietary machine learning algorithm uses Vehicle Fingerprint technology to identify the license plate, vehicle make, type, and color.
Dec 2019 - Mar 2020
Senior Account Executive
Dec 2018 - Mar 2020
Customer Success Lead
Allbound replaces partner portals and PRM with a smart SaaS platform that guides partners to more closed business and allows them to be highly engaged and collaborative with your business. Leading our CS Team, I work with all Allbound Clients and Partners to ensure an awesome customer experience! Check out what our customers have said about us and how we stack up on G2 Crowd - https://www.g2crowd.com/categories/partner-management?segment=mid-market
Sep 2017 - Mar 2020
Allbound replaces partner portals and PRM with a smart SaaS platform that guides partners to more closed business and allows them to be highly engaged and collaborative with your business.
Sep 2014 - Aug 2017
• Consultative and developmental sales role for SaaS Solutions • Build relationships with Director, VP, and C-Level audience • Outperformed next highest performing peer by 2.5 times revenue Y1 • Hire, train, and support sales support staff • Expert at nurturing executive relationships to cultivate new business
Feb 2008 - Sep 2014
University of Phoenix
Executive Enrollment Advisor
• Set performance pace by consistently exceed enrollment expectations and implementing an enrollment strategy that increases enrollment by more than 40%. • Developed retention strategy that includes active personal engagement to retain 75% of enrollments and maintain revenue stream. • Demonstrate multitasking skills by recording student information, conducting new student interviews, and reviewing admissions requirements concurrently. • Maintain positive interdepartmental relationships to optimize revenue by leading multi-department workshops and communicating department goals. • Effectively manage students, advisors, and documents within regulatory guidelines (Government regulation, Department of Education, and SEC regulation) • Analyze and collect data for projects, programs, and key performance indicators. • Lead and implement pilot projects, beta test, and efficiency programs • Responsible for training enrollment advisors on how to improve individual performance and leverage personal strengths to achieve departmental goals.
Sep 2007 - Feb 2008
Customer Service Supervisor
• Created the organizations first referral tracking and generating system allowing customer service to generate new leads for the sales department increasing sales revenue by 14%. • Programed macro system to improve call center’s efficiency by automating the ticket creation processes which decreased staffing resource requirements by 12%. • Obtained and analyzed testimonials for use on promotional website to generate interest. • Developed sales retention strategy involving customer satisfaction surveys that lead to higher sales and retention rates.
Mar 2007 - Sep 2007
Firstline Security Systems, Inc
• Responsible for conducting interviews, hiring staff, recruiting, training, and motivating sales team by establishing goals and incentives. • Held monthly personnel interviews to develop individuals and assist them in obtaining their performance goals.
Jun 2006 - Mar 2007
Ticket Closing Specialist/Sales Marketing Coordinator/Customer Retention Specialist
• Worked with individual accounts to retain revenue • Managed inbound retention and escalated calls • Specialized in resolving customer disputes • Marketing home security systems using face to face sales, door to door sales, and cold calling • Exceeded expectation signing up over 65 new accounts between June and August 2006