I am an applied data scientist and use high-performance computing and machine learning techniques to solve complex problems
I am a computational scientist. I use high-performance computing and machine learning to solve problems.
Ask me about
Oct 2018 - Present
0. Leading Asurion Automated Machine Learning (AsurionAutoML) 1. Use graph-based algorithms to discover complex data relationship to detect fraudsters behavior. 2. Combine multiple algorithms to improve prediction accuracy. 3. Utilize Natural Language Processing to analyze speech and social data. 4. Use Bayesian deep learning to get confidence in the prediction. 5. Manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data from multiple sources
Aug 2014 - Present
0. Developed location-based search engine www.xoolooloo.com written in Node.js, Angular, and MongoDB. 1. Developed deep learning NLP models for Xoolooloo.
Aug 2020 - Nov 2020
0. Taught applied machine learning at the undergraduate level. 1. Project: Sentence completion 2. Provided hand on experience in machine learning model development and deploy a production-ready model.
Aug 2013 - Apr 2018
Center for Earthquake Research and Information(CERI)
Graduate Research Assistant
0. Created machine learning models to predict whether an earthquake can break through a fault with geometric heterogeneities with more than 81% accuracy. 1. Analyzed big simulated data, performed analysis, and build predictive machine learning models 2. Created simulations of geologic fault evolution using C++ and Python codes. 3. Parallelized C++ codes using OpenMP. 4. Worked to address the initial stress problem of dynamic earthquake rupture simulation coupling long-term tectonics with short-term earthquake slip.
Jan 2013 - Jul 2013
Bangladesh Center for Advanced Studies
0. Conducted six statistical field works in hard-to-reach areas in Bangladesh and Nepal. 1. Organized climate change-related international conference CBA7 in 2013.
2020 - 2020
Harvard Business School Online
Other; "Leadership Principles"
2013 - 2018
The University of Memphis
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Computational Geophysics
2017 - 2017
Nanodegree, Machine Learning Engineer
2009 - 2010
Master of Science - MS, Geophysics
2005 - 2011
Bachelor's degree, Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences