Sales Specialist at CareDx, Inc.
Experienced Sales Director with a demonstrated history of working in the biotechnology industry. Skilled in Medical Devices, Sales Operations, Genetics, and Diagnostics. Working with Primary Care, Cardiologists and OB/GYN.
Jun 2020 - Present
Jul 2019 - Jun 2020
- Representing a software based solution for remote cardiac monitoring - Current clients include the two largest hospital systems in the state of CT
Sep 2012 - Jul 2019
Boston Heart Diagnostics
Regional Sales Director Mideast
- Regional Director of the year in 2018 - Team brought in 40% of new volume for Q3 2017 - Team brought in 50% of new volume for January 2018 - Led the National Sales Meeting 2018
Aug 2011 - Sep 2012
SpectraCell Laboratories, Inc.
Sales Manager - New England
- Promoted to Regional Manager- New England. - Responsible for ride-alongs and evaluations for reps. - Brought the territory from $1K per month to $82K per month in nine months. - Built a grassroots network with several reps from industries that include laboratory, pharmaceutical and neutraceutical.
Aug 2010 - Jul 2011
- Sold Orthopedic Bracing to Orthopedic offices and hospitals. - Spent time assisting in the OR with knee and shoulder surgery.
Dec 2008 - Jul 2010
Ricoh Business Solutions
- Made 100 cold calls a week both on the phone and/or in person. - Would generate me 10-15 appointments. - Learned how to build a pipeline and routing plan. - Started at Ricoh because hiring managers for medical sales told me working for a copier company would be better than credit card processing experience.
May 2008 - Nov 2008
- Sold credit card processing to businesses - Wanted to get a job in medical equipment, surgical or biotech. Was advised by hiring managers for these companies to leave pharmaceutical sales and get solid business to business sales experience. - Dropped an $80K annual compensation to an 18K salary with larger commission.
Jan 2007 - Apr 2008
- Hired as part of a contract sales force for Abbott Pharmaceutical. - Launced Simcor, combination Simvastatin/Niacin pharmaceutical. - Gained extensive knowledge about cholesterol and heart disease.
Jan 2004 - Jan 2007
- Developed and sold my own line of equestrian products to distributors and retail stores. - Brought a brand new line of products to the equestrian marketplace. - Oversaw advertising, marketing and sales of all products. - Successfully negotiated the sale of the business to a larger company.
1996 - 2000
Eastern Connecticut State University
1991 - 1994
Notre Dame High School