News and views from the Office Hours team.
- Startups•June 13, 2023Arc + Office Hours: Helping founders accelerate their growthStartups face numerous challenges in their early stages, but two factors play a crucial role in determining their success: access to cash and expertise. Office Hours and Arc have joined forces to provide Arc customers with on-demand access to thousands of subject matter experts in the software and technology space.
- Startups•May 18, 2023Surviving the Venture Desert: Savvy Strategies for StartupsAs the funding dries up, startups are prompted to think creatively, to pivot, adapt, and overcome. Cost-cutting measures have been the first line of defense, but there's a limit to how much you can trim. What other strategies can startups adopt to thrive in this challenging environment?
- Startups•May 16, 2023“Can I meet qualified sales leads on Office Hours?”Booking your target buyer or end user on Office Hours is a great way to get feedback on your product. We’ve found that if your product seems interesting and valuable enough, some advisors are interested in trialing or purchasing it.
- Startups•May 15, 2023Founders: Put your networking on autopilotGrowing your network shouldn't be so hard. Instantly book time with thousands of top experts in software & tech.
- Startups•April 26, 2023Step-by-Step: Conducting Effective Product Feedback InterviewsDiscover how booking advisors on Office Hours for product feedback interviews can help you validate and refine your product. Our step-by-step guide walks you through the process, from finding advisors to conducting interviews and implementing their valuable insights.
- Startups•April 14, 2023Office Hours: A “cheat code” for finding product-market fitBook calls with your prospective customers to truly understand their needs.
- Startups•April 10, 2023Why content and product marketers should book expert callsElevate your positioning and thought leadership efforts by incorporating unique expert perspectives.